Information We Collect
‘Personal Information’ means information that can be used to personally identify you such as your name, residential address, email address, contact number, or payment details. To be clear, we will not knowingly collect or process Personal Information of any person under the age of 13 without the consent of a parent or guardian.
‘Usage Information’ means anonymous aggregate data that is automatically collected through your use of the Website. This includes information that identifies your device, your operating system, your IP address, and dates and times that you access and use the Website. This information is used to resolve any technical issues that may arise, or for statistical analysis to help us improve the Website.
How We Collect Information
Personal Information is collected directly from you when you:
● sign up to our mailing list;
● attend one of our events;
● make a purchase from us;
● enter a competition organised by us;
● contact us via the Website contact page, email, or otherwise; or
● otherwise provide information about yourself via the Website.
It is your choice to provide Personal Information to us. Wherever it is lawful and practicable, you have the option not to identify yourself when interacting with us. Please be aware that it may be necessary for us to collect your Personal Information to provide you with the Website and associated services. If you do not wish to provide your Personal Information, we may not be able to provide the Website or associated services in a fully operational form.
We collect anonymous Usage Data on our Website through cookies, pixel tags, and other tracking technologies (collectively Cookies). Cookies are small packets of data that are downloaded onto your device when you access a website. Cookies hold specific information that helps a website ‘remember’ your actions and preferences over time. These are the types of Cookies that we may use to operate our Website:
● Strictly Necessary Cookies – these Cookies are essential to ensure the Website works correctly, and record information that allows you to move around the Website and navigate its features.
● Performance Cookies – these Cookies collect information about how you use the Website, such as how often you access the Website and if you encounter any errors.
● Functionality Cookies – these Cookies allow our Website to remember the choices you make to provide a more personalised experience.
● Targeting or Advertising Cookies – these Cookies deliver targeted advertising to you based on your interests and use of the Website.
Cookies can stay on your device temporarily (Session Cookies) or until you manually delete them (Persistent Cookies). You can adjust your browser settings at any time to block Cookies, however please note that doing so may limit your ability to access the Website.
If you have any questions about how we collect Usage Information via Cookies, please email your enquiry to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Third Party Sites
Digital Marketing and Advertising Platforms:
We use the following third party digital marketing and advertising platforms to collect information and make predictions about your interest or preferences so that we can display advertisements or promotional material on other sites across the Internet tailored to your apparent interests.
Social House Media
We use Ticketmaster as our official ticketing site where you can purchase tickets to our latest festivals and events.
We use Mailchimp to manage our subscriber list and keep you up to date with our latest festivals, events and news.
Social Media/Online Profiles
Our Website contains links to official Onelove pages on the following sites
The third party sites listed above may place Cookies on the Website to gather Usage Information. These cookies make predictions about your interests or preferences and tailor advertisements or promotional material on other sites to your apparent interests. We do not have access to, or control over, the technologies that these third parties may use to collect information about your interests. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim all liability in connection with any loss or damage that may arise from the collection, use, and disclosure of your information by any third party site. If you have any concerns about a third party site featured on our Website, we encourage you to reach out to them directly.
How We Use Your Personal Data
You agree that we may use your Personal Data for legitimate purposes including, but not limited to,:
● confirming your identity;
● providing the Website to you;
● ensuring technical functioning of the Website;
● responding to requests submitted by you;
● processing orders placed by you through our third party ticketing partners;
● preventing, detecting, and investigating potential illegal activities, security breaches, and fraud; and
● contacting you via email to provide you with information about Onelove, only where you have opted in to receiving such communication and until you withdraw such consents.
For the avoidance of doubt, we will only use your Personal Data for purposes that you would reasonably expect us to use your Personal Data for in connection with providing the Website and associated services to you, or where we are required by law to collect your Personal Data. We will not sell, rent, or licence your email address or any of your Personal Data unless we have otherwise obtained your express consent to do so.
We recognise your right under the Spam Act 2003 (Cth) and the GDPR to opt out from direct marketing communications, and as such these consents can be modified at any time by emailing us at email@example.com or by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ on any direct marketing communications.
Please note certain non-marketing related correspondence from us, including messages relating to payment, will be automatically sent to you by virtue of your use of the Website and associated services and you may not have the option to unsubscribe from receiving this correspondence.
Who We Disclose Your Personal Data To
You agree and consent for us to disclose your Personal Data to:
● directors, officers, employees, and contractors of Onelove and its Related Bodies Corporate (as that term is defined in the Corporation Act 2001 (Cth);
● festival and project partners of Onelove;
● external counsel for the purpose of obtaining professional advice;
● other service providers with whom we have entered into an agreement with to help us provide our services, including digital marketing consultants (John Curtain Consulting), financial service providers, and technical support;
● any third party with your express approval; and
● where we are required to disclose such information by law or to otherwise prevent harm.
You can withdraw your consent for us to share your Personal Data with third parties at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, however withdrawal of such consents may affect your ability to access and use the Website and associated services.
Your Personal Data Rights
In accordance with the GDPR, we acknowledge the right of EU subjects to:
● have their data that is no longer being used for a legitimate purpose erased;
● request a copy of all Personal Data held about them by us in a readable format; and
● request restricted processing of their Personal Data whilst any complaints or concerns are being resolved.
To erase, request, or restrict processing of your Personal Data, please email us at email@example.com
Accessing, Reviewing and Changing your Personal Information
We cannot modify your Personal Information. You can modify your own information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to maintain the truth, accuracy, and completeness of your information and your failure to do so may inhibit our ability to provide the Website and associated services to you. You acknowledge and agree that we have no liability to you or any third party arising from your failure to keep your information up to date.
We protect your Personal Data through technical security measures e.g. firewalls and encryption that limit the risk of loss, disclosure, unauthorised access, and modification. No security measures are, however, 100% secure so we cannot guarantee the security of your information or data at any time. To the extent permitted by law, we accept no liability for any breach of security, or direct hacking of our security measures, or any unintentional disclosure, loss, or misuse of any information or data, or for the actions of any third parties that may obtain any information or data.
Notwithstanding the above, we acknowledge our obligation to report any data breach that is likely to risk the rights and freedoms of natural persons to the Australian Information Commissioner and, where our data breach involves the information of EU subjects, report to the European Data Protection Supervisor. We will also inform you, where possible, if your data has been breached in circumstances that pose a serious risk of harm to your rights and freedoms.
We may, in the course of providing the Website and associated services to you, disclose Personal Data to overseas countries that are deemed by the EU Commission as having an ‘adequate’ level of Personal Data protection. Where we transfer data to a third party in a country where no adequacy decision has been made, we warrant that such third parties in those countries are bound under contract to meet the requirements of the GDPR.
Onelove Music Group
Att: Privacy Officer
C/O Media Arts Lawyers
633 Queensberry Street, North Melbourne VIC 3051, Australia