Here are our top hacks for having the best festival experience.
November 27, 2022
Planning is key to having the best Xperience.
Putting a little bit of thought in before the day of the event will ensure all goes smoothy. Festival X is a massive event with tens of thousands in attendance and it's super important to us that everyone has an awesome time.
- Surround yourself with an awesome group of mates - great, likeminded folk really do make for the best festival.
- Plan your travel to and from each festival and check out the event pages when they are published for specific info for each venue. You also book a ride with our official travel partner, Uber. There will be dedicated drop off and pick up locations marked on the festival map and in the Uber app.
- Agree on a meeting point in case someone gets lost or separated. Something easily identifiable and away from any busy thoroughfares would make sense.
- Bring a fully charged phone and a portable power pack if you have one.
Prepare for the elements.
- It might be hard to believe, but hot weather and sun is forecast for most Festival X events. Bring a hat and wear sunscreen to protect you from the elements. Our crowdcare volunteers will have sunscreen to top you up. The Aussie sun is strong and sunburn and heatstroke are no joke. Nor is heatstroke. Our limited edition 2022 fan will also be available, or you can bring your own.
- Wear comfortable, sensible, festival appropriate shoes – no thongs or stilettos will be allowed. Trust us, it wouldn't be fun. There's lots of grass at most of our venues, you get the picture. Trainers are a great option for dancing all day.
- Check the forecast the day of the event and plan accordingly. Things can change fast so it's always worth checking you are ready for anything.
Our tips for raving safely and comfortably.
- Protect your ears, you only get one set. Ear plugs are great. If you don’t want to plug up, give yourself some rest time away from the front left speaker.
- Stay Hydrated. This one is super important. Dancing and consuming alcohol means it’s even more important to stay properly hydrated. Bring a bottle to fill inside the event at one of the multiple water refill points. Slowly drinking 500ml over an hour is recommended when dancing.
- Venue specific information will be published in the coming days, so keep checking the website - and the app once it’s launched!
- All general and ticketing questions can be answered by referring to our FAQ page or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org