Here are some commonly asked questions. Got a quick question or just want to say hi? Get in touch with us on FacebookΔ
Have you forwarded tickets to your friends?
If you have used Ticket Forward to send tickets to your friends, please ensure they have accepted and downloaded their tickets to avoid being denied entry at the venue.
Handy tips on how to send and receive Ticket Forward tickets can be found here.
If you require further assistance with Ticket Forward, please click here to submit an enquiry and one of our friendly customer service agents will then be in contact with you.
What should I bring to the event?
- Your tickets
- Valid photo ID
- Your bank card, phone for Apple pay or similar to purchase drinks, food and merch. There will be NO ATMS at this event.
- Protection from the sun (hat, sunscreen)
- If it looks like it’s going to rain, appropriate clothing. No umbrellas
- Some warm clothing as it gets chilly after dark
- Comfy, enclosed shoes. No thongs.
- A good festival vibe
What do I do if I require Medical assistance?
Multiple first aid stations will be available throughout the venues.
For first aid location please refer to patron map which can be accessed from our website closer to the event.
By entering the event and using the venue and festivals medical facilities, a patron consents to providing access to their medical information.
For further information or assistance please email: email@example.com
What items are banned?
- Illicit drugs (Or risk being ejected immediately without a refund, nor right to re-entry)
- Dangerous, and quite frankly, uncool behaviour like moshing, climbing, crowd surfing or stage diving. Don’t risk being ejected from the event and having your event wristband revoked.
- Vessels or containers of any kind. You can purchase a refillable water pouch on site. There will be plenty of refill points, please refer to the Festival X map on the website.
- Seats, crates and umbrellas
- Anything that might be used as a weapon
- Animals (although guide dogs are permitted)
- Vapour E Cigarettes
- Audio/Visual Recording Devices – including Go Pros and professional cameras (not including mobile phones)
- Promotional materials- stickers & flyers
- Weapons or dangerous items including selfie sticks
- Flares & Fireworks
Will toilets be available for use at Festival X?
Toilets will be available at the event for patron use. There will also be dedicated mobility -impaired toilets around the site so they can be accessed easily.
For more information regarding locations of these facilities, please refer to the Festival X map for exact locations which can be accessed via the maps on day or pre event.
Please look for signage or ask for assistance from security or event staff if you cannot locate these facilities. When at an event please plan your toilet trips as there may be queues. Public urination and improper conduct will result in ejection from the event without refund and police fines.
Will there be passouts available at the event?
There are STRICTLY NO PASS OUTS permitted at the event.
Will my bags be searched at the event?
Bag searches will be conducted upon entry. Once cleared, patrons will have their tickets scanned and are cleared to enter the event.
Metal detectors will be in operation at the event. If a patron refuses the request to be searched or patted down they will be refused entry to the event.
How do I access my tickets?
- Click here to access your My Ticketmaster account.
- Enter your email address and password in the appropriate fields and click "Log In".
- Under "My Tickets" select “View Upcoming Events”.
- Select the event you are wanting to download the tickets for.
- Your Mobile Ticket will load, ready for you to scan at the venue.
For everything you need to know about Mobile Tickets, please click here
Can I upgrade my GA ticket to a VIP ticket?
Yes, you can upgrade your GA ticket to a VIP Xperience ticket. Please submit a request HERE
If I bought a ticket to one city, can I change it to attend in a different city?
Ticketmaster has approval to switch customers between cities, for equal or greater value. So if you wish to change city, you will need to contact them directly. You can also upgrade your GA ticket to a VIP Xperience ticket. Please submit a request HERE
When will I receive my collectors ticket?
Collector Tickets will begin dispatch at least 1 month prior to the event date - around Monday 28 October.
Is the event outdoors or under cover?
Festival X will feature a combination of indoor and outdoor spaces/stages. Please check the weather report before attending and bring the appropriate gear. Ponchos are for sale through merchandise stands.
When do tickets go on sale?
Ticketmaster pre-sale starts: Wednesday September 4, 12pm (NZ) - Friday September 6, 12pm (NZ) register your details HERE
First release General tickets for all dates go on sale Friday September 6, 1pm (NZ)
What is your refund policy?
Please refer to out terms and conditions for information about our refund policy: HERE
Where is the event being held?
The Outer Fields at Western Springs, Auckland
How much do tickets cost to Festival X Rising?
First release: $129.90
Second release: $159.90
VIP X-Perience: $329.90
Is this an 18+ event?
Yes, Festival X is strictly an 18+ event
What is included in my event ticket?
Included in your ticket is entry to the event.
Is there an authorized ticket reseller?
The only official ticket reseller for Festival X is Ticketmaster Resale, for more information visit https://fstvlx.co/tickets