Festival X is committed to creating an inclusive experience for patrons with disability or access needs.
November 21, 2019
Event Accessibility features include:
- Companion Cards accepted just have it handy when you book and enter the event
- Wheelchair access making it easier to get around
- Assistance at the festival entry from helping you with your ticket to bag searches, we are here to help!
- Viewing platforms at the main stage so you’ll never miss a beat
- A chill out zone to take some time out and recharge
- Guide dog rest & spending area even our service dogs need some time to relax
- Accessible bathroom facilities can be found across the festival
- Dedicated accessible drop off/pick up zone making drop off and pick up easier
- And stacks of helpful volunteers and Festival X staff
To check out all these accessibility features and where they’ll be on the day please check the map when it is available.
If you have any questions on the day our Access Liaison will be roaming, but you can always reach them on firstname.lastname@example.org and they’ll be able to provide you with the information or assistance that you need.