Is this an 18+ event?
Yes, Festival X is strictly an 18+ event
Who is playing at Festival X?
All artists in the initial announcement are playing all cities. Check out the line-up page. Any city-specific artists will be added to the line-up list once confirmed.
Where is the event being held?
- Flemington Racecourse, Melbourne
- Alabaster Sports Fields, Gold Coast
- Bonython Park, Adelaide
- Sydney Showground, Sydney
- Burwood Park, Perth
Where can I purchase tickets to Festival X?
What is included in my event ticket?
Included in your ticket is entry to the event.
When do my tickets arrive?
Tickets will be sent out closer to the event date.
When will set times be released?
Set times will be released one week prior to the event and added to the website and social channels.
How do I get into the event / what ID do I need?
Your tickets and valid photo ID are requied.
All patrons entering the venue must be over the age of 18, entry to the event is at their own risk.
Valid Photo ID is required for entry (VALID Passport, VALID Australian Driver's License or State-specific proof of age card, Driver License APP in NSW and VIC is OK). Attendees from overseas must bring their valid Passport to gain entry. Overseas Driver’s License, Student University and/or Public Transport cards will not be accepted.
On request, security has the right to ask you to legitimise yourself with further ID requests.
ID requirements accepted at the event are outlined above. If you do not have any of these forms of ID whether it's because they are lost, damaged, stolen or waiting for them to arrive from the point of issue, we cannot guarantee entry to the event. ID requirements are a matter of licensing and not at the discretion of the promoter.
What's banned at Festival X?
- Illicit drugs (You risk being ejected immediately without a refund, nor right to re-entry if found with any Illicit substances).
- Dangerous, and quite frankly, uncool behaviour like moshing, climbing, crowd surfing or stage diving. Don’t risk being ejected from the event and having your event wristband revoked.
- Vessels or containers of any kind. You can purchase a refillable water pouch on site. There will be plenty of refill points, please refer to the Festival X map on the website.
- Seats, crates and umbrellas.
- Anything that might be used as a weapon.
- Animals (although guide dogs are permitted).
- Vapour E-Cigarettes.
- Audio/Visual Recording Devices – including Go Pros and professional cameras (mobile phones are permitted).
- Promotional materials such as stickers & flyers.
- Weapons or dangerous items including selfie sticks.
- Flares & Fireworks.
Will my bags be searched at the event?
Bag searches will be conducted upon entry. Once conducted, patrons will have their tickets scanned and be cleared to enter the event.
Metal detectors will be in operation at the event. If a patron refuses the request to be searched or patted down, they will be refused entry to the event.
Will there be pass outs available at the event?
There are STRICTLY NO PASS OUTS permitted at the event.
Will there be ATMs?
This event will be cashless, please make sure you bring your bank card, phone for Apple Pay or similar to purchase drinks, food and merch. There will be NO ATMS at this event.
GET IN TOUCH
I’d like to join the promo team and help sell tickets to Festival X, what shall I do?
I’m an influencer and want to help promote Festival X, what shall I do?
- You are an influencer
- Which city you are from
- Links to your social media accounts.
- Media kit and social media engagement/statistics.
- Details of events and brands you have worked with.
- Examples of branded content.
I have a service I’d like to provide (e.g. a Food Truck), how can I get in touch?
- You'd like to provide a service
- Which city you are from
- Details of your business/service including website
- Links to your social media accounts and any press coverage
- Your ABN
Contact email: email@example.com